<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2003

FROM MYSTERY POST TO ANAL SEX IN THREE MOVES 

A post appeared. test post from blogger.com, said it. Not mine.

Now, I can't say enough good things about my host, blogger.com, given that I surfed over there on a whim Saturday afternoon just to see how it worked and within minutes had my own blog, free for nothing. Like a drunken sailor twelve-year-old girl waking up returning from the mall with a new tattoo. (What's the next nautically rooted pop-culture craze, eh? Hardtack McJerkies at the Golden Arches? An epidemic of scurvy? Until a couple of months ago I'd have put my money on sodomy, but now that it's constitutionally protected I'm afraid it's a bit too square.)

Still, it's little disconcerting to find an unexpected post on what I thought was a sole proprietorship. I'll let it pass . . . this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment