<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS . . . RIGHT, KOFI? 

Andrew Sullivan reprints a fairly jawdropping quote from former Joint Chiefs Chairman Hugh Shelton on the subject of Wesley Clark:
I've known Wes for a long time. I will tell you the reason he came out of Europe early had to do with integrity and character issues, things that are very near and dear to my heart. I'm not going to say whether I'm a Republican or a Democrat. I'll just say Wes won't get my vote.
Now we're talkin'! I think Clark would improve his campaign prospects considerably if he challenged Shelton to a duel. Of course, he'll probably just refer the matter to the United Nations.

By the way, unless Andrew is a regular reader of the Los Altos Town Crier ("Serving the Hometown of Silicon Valley Since 1947"), someone tipped him off, yet his cap remains undoffed. Do we have a breach of netiquette on our hands?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment