<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

CYBERBLURBING 

Well, shucks, I feel compelled to join the chorus of hosannas (recent example here) over Hugh Hewitt's new book, If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat: Crushing the Democrats in Every Election and Why Your Life Depends on It. There's only one problem: I haven't read it. (Yet.)

But I will say this. I listen to Hugh's radio show often, and he's an exemplary host. Partisan, yes, but overtly and unabashedly so, and unlike most partisans, he's fair to guests and callers who disagree with him. Which is not to say he's easy on them--I don't know if Hugh does any courtroom work when he's wearing his practicing-attorney hat, but judging from his performance when he's wearing his radio-host hat, I'd rather eat my hat than be cross-examined by him.

So when I do read it, that's what I'll expect. And incidentally, my birthday is exactly one month away. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment