<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 24, 2005

PUPPETS AND PUMPKINS 

Eloise and I finally saw Team America the other day. I liked it more than she did. In fact, I can say without hesitation that Team America contains the best puppet sex scene ever, the best puppet vomiting scene ever, and the best scene ever involving Janeane Garofalo (no restriction to puppets). Then again, as a point of reference, I enjoy farting loudly and blaming it on the kids. Eloise doesn't. So calibrate your expectations accordingly.

Also, I heartily concur with Mr. Fox that "pussies, dicks, and assholes" sums up international affairs quite nicely.

For more in the way of juvenile anthropomorphic high jinks, with a seasonal focus and a do-it-yourself twist, check out this. Let's take back the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment