<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 14, 2006

BACK TO THE DIFFERENT TOPIC 

OK, by "the long way," I'm guessing you mean something along these lines:

Now, this is something I most assuredly can't do, at my desk or in my home or at the point of a gun or under any other conceivable circumstance. And to infer that someone who has the ability to do this would have the ability to do any number of, er, untoward things requires only the barest wisp of imagination for one with a certain cast of mind. (Hey John, I don't know what made me think of this, but have you talked to Randy lately?) But unless peckerhead city licensing officer Steve LaTour's next plan is to shut down the Summer Olympics, our mystery contortionist must have gone way beyond this.

Just how far beyond? We won't know the answer until the MSM gets off its lazy, Bush-hating, anti-American ass and does a little reporting for us. Or until we give Randy a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment