<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

I SCRATCH YOUR BACK... 

Tom Mangan of Prints the Chaff has a theory (credit Buzzmachine):
If I were a publisher with a sneaky, underhanded streak I'd find a writer in my community -- or maybe in my newsroom -- who has a distinctive voice and a feel for blog writing, and hire this writer to create a blog devoted solely to attacking my newspaper on behalf of its readers. Ideally the blogger would be anonymous, with the identity known only to me.
Omigod! It's all clear to me now. The Elder is really a paid shill for the Minneapolis Star Tribune. And and ... Saint Paul is in the Pioneer Press' pocket. Mitch Berg's sugar daddy? Air America Radio! And King's salary is underwritten by St. Cloud State University! The mind reels. Simply reels.

And Spitbull? Psst. I'll let you in on a secret: the entire Fraters gang ponies up for our astronomical bandwidth fees. It's the truth. We don't pay a cent ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment