<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 22, 2005

IS THERE NEWS ON MOUNT EVEREST? 

No time to post, no time to read. I'm obsessed with making lists and obtaining provisions from Target and the grocery store. All because I'm preparing to get out of town on our annual go East and display the children to my family outing. With two smallish kids to transport I feel like I'm preparing to climb Mount Everest.

Through some kind of osmosis process I've gathered there have been a few dud bombs in the London transport and that if President Bush nominated Hilary Clinton for the Supreme Court she'd be attacked by the far left as too conservative:
"He [Roberts] is a stealth candidate without a substantial public record," said Wade Henderson, executive director of the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights. "He is strongly embraced by the ultra-right, which suggests they know something about his views on important issues that is not apparent to the public at large."
(from "Scrambling to Fight 'Brilliant'", The Wall Street Journal at A4, July 22, 2005).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment