<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 11, 2005

VOTE MAYOR FOR MAYOR 

The Kool-aid Report is conducting a highly scientific poll to determine the all-important question of who should be Mayor of the MOB. Spitbull endorses the candidate known as "One of those MAWB Squad chicks." The stump speech is a winner:

I did notice that at this moment, MAWB Squad and Dementee are neck and neck. Now, if I wasn't a little paranoid about Dementee coming over and burning down my house and turning my dog into a shish kabob, I would point out that he has contributed to the DFL under a false name and has a picture of Hillary in the glove compartment of his car. He sent flowers to Norm Coleman to thank him for his ANWR vote. He uses bath salts.

Of course, I would not point that out to the general public because Dementee likes to field dress kittens and eat sewer caps. A guy like that...well, you just don't want to have him for an enemy.

Or mayor.

I'm convinced.

Conflict of interest? What conflict of interest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment