<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 29, 2005

LYING DOWN ON PRINCIPLE 

[Weak typing]

Chez Spitbull is sick. I mean in a conventional, stomach virus-type, manner. The five year old seems not to mind; she gets to watch a lot of TV as a result. I hear her guffawing in the other room. She seriously laughs like Snoopy in a Charlie Brown Christmas. I picture her doubled over by Looney Tunes - Golden Collection, Volume Two, a Christmas gift. But no, it turns out that it's Barbie As Rapunzel that's tickling her funnybone.

Sigh.

I should be comforted by the fact I seem to be following expert advice about New Year's resolutions:
Promises to stop smoking, lose weight and spend less time working and more time with the family.

...

Plan ahead: [the expert] warns that under no circumstances should a New Year's resolution be made on New Year's Eve.
Another reason to hate New Year's resolutions.

[/Weak typing]

P.S. We'll consider John's demand once we feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment