<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'M NOT EVEN REALLY SURE WHO RYAN SEACREST IS ... 

Our co-blogger John was the one who first introduced us to the Superficial (no doubt in some post he's since deleted). Despite the fact that it's clearly a gateway drug, we thank him. Without John, we would remain as innocent of the ramifications of Oprah-watching by formerly "chunky" men as we are of the identity of Mr. Seacrest himself.

Today the Superficial complains of Ryan Seacrest's admission in People magazine that "I was overweight because I used to come home and eat a cookie sheet pan of nachos and watch Oprah every day of my life.":
I can sympathize with him being overweight, but why does he have to throw in that he used to watch Oprah every day? Everybody thinks he's gay, he's caught making out with Teri Hatcher, and now he admits to watching Oprah every day of his teenage life. If he's this determined to be made fun of, why not just send out a press release that says he was born with a vagina?
If I had to guess, I'd say he was famous for being on American Idol. What do you know? I'm right! But it seems he's the host, not a contestant. A host with a vagina. What's so unusual about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment