<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 24, 2005

FECKLESS NO MORE 

The Rice Kripies Treats went much better this year. I think they're becoming my signature dish.

Well, it helped I had assistance this time: the Warrior Monk added his own special blend of unanswerable questions (how long do I have to stir this?) and cursing (deleted). And here's my gift to the hoards that come upon this blog, to their disappointment, while looking for a recipe for the treats. Here it is:
3 tablespoons butter
10 ounces marshmallows (infuriatingly, our bag was 10.5 ounces. So we ate some)
6 cups rice cereal

Spray a glass 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Get a sheet of wax paper about the size of the glass pan ready (you'll use it to flatten the treats with).

Put the butter and marshmallows in the biggest glass bowl you can find (it's got to accomodate all the cereal). Microwave this on high for 2 minutes. Stir (no, I can't tell you exactly how long you should stir). Microwave the mixture for another minute. Add cereal (work quickly! it becomes a sticky mess). Stir to coat, then dump everything into the prepared pan. Pat down with the wax paper.
Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment